st. leo's college
Design development & masterplanning of new specialist teaching facilities, student hub (including canteen & library), plus improvements to existing buildings for St. Leo’s Secondary College in Upper North Shore, Sydney.
Mary McKillop Centre of Excellence
St. Leo’s Secondary College has over 1000 students and is renowned for it’s advanced learning programs in the arts and technology. Completed in 2019, the Mary McKillop Centre of Excellence was developed to further benefit students and staff by providing multi-functional, multipurpose spaces, which would house & enhance these areas of study.
- Art rooms (including pottery kiln)
- Drama / Dance performance space
- Music room
- Textiles / design rooms
- Food Technology teaching kitchen
- Hospitality commercial kitchen
- IT / design / 3d printing labs
- Woodwork and Metalwork technology workshops
- Multipurpose spaces for exhibitions, performances & collaborative project work.