At the core of our practice is our people. We're a diverse team, with unique skills, true passion & understanding of the built environment.
Chahid is the founder of C.Kairouz Architects. Before establishing the practice in 2010, Chahid gained a wealth of experience working for Grocon and Equiset in multiple roles, managing multi-million-dollar projects within Melbourne’s booming construction industry.
Chahid’s strong background in construction and project management have armed him with a holistic approach when designing projects, enabling him the capacity to understand the motives for all parties involved.
This has spawned fortunate opportunities for Chahid to have a hand in the development of projects, where he can advocate his passion for new sustainability technologies and push the architectural agenda of the project. Chahid is an active campaigner for improving planning policy and keeping a balanced approach by protecting his client’s commercial viability.
Wojciech’s 30+ years experience encompasses senior positions in major architectural firms and development companies in Melbourne prior to establishing his own practice in 1996.
Wojciech and his team joined C.Kairouz Architects in 2018 after working alongside the practice on a number of projects. Throughout his career, Wojciech has been praised for his architectural designs, championing ESD initiatives throughout multiple sectors across Australia and Asia and for his practical approach to build-ability.
Associates & senior staff
James is an integral part of C. Kairouz Architects, and with over 20 years of experience, he is a working leader in the company with strength in quality documentation. James has excellent knowledge in all aspects of an Architectural Practice and is in regular contact with a full range of authorities and consultants in his day to day work life
Senior Associate - Town Planning
Associate - Interiors
We have a wide range of team members who assist us in delivering our projects. From revit operators, architects, documentors, marketing and interior designers. Our full service team is here to help.
If you’d like more information on how we can help you please get in touch.
work for us
Please get in touch with your CV & portfolio.
current job openings
Senior REVIT Documenter / Draftsperson or Designer
Seeking a skilled Senior REVIT Documenter for full-time position managing a variety of residential & commercial projects throughout Victoria.
As part of this role you will need to be;
- A self-motivated team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- An enthusiastic individual that loves what they do.
- Detail-oriented and appreciates high-quality design.
- Strong at analyzing & problem-solving.
- Suitably qualified with a Degree in Architecture.
- Experienced with working with the architecture and/or construction industry, preferably on larger scale multi-res and commercial developments.
- Skilled in Revit (essential) & AutoCAD (preferable).
- Highly organized with the ability to manage various projects at different stages.
- Superb at communicating, both written & verbal.
- Confident in overseeing a project through all stages – from concept to completion.
- Proficient understanding of the BCA, National Construction Code (NCC) & Australian Standards;
- Adept at working in multi-disciplinary fast-paced team environments and/or solely without supervision.
- Competent in liaising and interacting with clients, consultants, authorities, and building contractors, both on and off-site.
If the above sums up your skills and experience we would love to hear from you, please hit the apply now button. Send through a cover letter, your portfolio (max limit 10mb) & current CV. We look forward to meeting you.
To help support the accounts manager and support the wider team we are seeking a Junior Administrator/Bookkeeper who has experience in data entry and an enthusiastic approach to their work.
For this role we are looking for someone who can perform the following;
- Bookkeeping duties, data entry, bank reconciliation and lodging payroll obligations on behalf of clients
- Preparation of Tax Returns for individuals, and BAS/IAS statements.
- Reception Duties
- Assisting with ad-hoc tasks when required
- General administration tasks such as filing
- Liaise with various statutory authorities on behalf of clients
To be successful in this role, you will require:
Skills and Experience:
- Completed High School or studying towards TAFE Certificate (accounting related preferred) or University degree
- Sound MS Office and typing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of honesty and integrity
- Proactive attitude, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Having experience in bookkeeping, accounting practice would be an advantage, not essential
If the above meets your skills and experience we would love to hear from you, please hit the ‘apply now’ button below and include a cover letter, your portfolio (max limit 10mb) & current CV.