About the role
We are seeking an Architect with min 5 years’ experience to join our growing team.
This full time position within the architectural & design team offers an opportunity to utilise and broaden your skills working on both residential and commercial projects.
Duties & responsibilities
- obtaining advice from clients and management to determine type, style and size of planned buildings and alterations to existing buildings
- providing information regarding designs & materials
- preparing project documentation, including sketches and scale drawings, and integrating structural, mechanical and aesthetic elements in final designs
- writing specifications and contract documents for use by builders and calling tenders on behalf of clients
- consulting with Professionals and clients about external area designs
- preparing reports, site plans, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates
- inspecting construction work in progress to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and quality standards
- High level attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
Skills & experience
- Degree in Architecture/Drafting
- Experience with Revit documentation essential
- At least 5 years professional experience
What we offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Architectural firm that prides itself on having a terrific culture. C.Kairouz Architects offer a competitive salary with an immediate start.
If you’re interested in this role please email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also view the job listing and apply on SEEK.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
No recruitment agencies please.